Bag your favourite artwork. LOQI's Museum Collection sees the finest artworks sneak out of famous museums, onto LOQI reusable shopping bags.
Enchanting, mesmerising petal folds of the Japanese Chrysanthemum.The mysterious land of celestial creatures. Carry your new MAD Museum Japanese Chrysanthemum tote bag wherever you go. © MAD Museum of Decorative Arts, Paris.
LOQI collaborates with the iconic Musée des Arts Décoratifs, a museum of the decorative arts and design located in the world-famous The Louvre in Paris. The museum covers the whole sweep of French history and the phenomenal French ‘Art of Living’.
It’s an eco-friendly, OEKO-TEX certified product. The OEKO-TEX certification is proof of our commitment to producing sustainable products without harmful substances.
With internal pocket and zippered pouch. Water-resistant, durable.
- LOQIs are light - you wont even notice the 55g bag and pouch in your handbag or pocket
- eco friendly - no more plastic bags
- strong - your LOQI will safely hold up to 20kg
- handy inside pocket features a flap for security
- LOQIs easily fold up for storage in their matching zippered pouch or can be easily rolled up and cliped together
- bold, colourful patterns will not fade
Material: Water resistant polyester
- Bag: 50cm wide x 42cm high (69cm including handles)
- Inside pocket: 16.5cm x 14cm
- Pouch: 11.5cm x 11.5cm