"Ikigai" is a Japanese concept that means ‘a reason for being’ or ‘a reason to get up in the morning’. A reminder that a full life requires a continuous journey of self-enquiry, and to hold on to the things in your life that make it worth living.
• Designed as a homage to the friendship bracelets of our childhoods, Reminder Braids are braided bracelets featuring an engraved message on the front.
• Comes with box, branded pouch, and message card.
• Individually made with hypoallergenic, tarnish and corrosion resistant stainless steel, slight variations may be present that add to the uniqueness of each Reminder Braid.
• Gold Reminder Braids are plated in 18K gold and rose gold Reminder Braids are plated in 18K rose gold with anti-tarnish coatings.
• Fully adjustable. Gently slide the toggle to adjust the braid's length.
• Each Reminder Braid has been made with the utmost care. To prolong the life of your Reminder Braid we suggest storing your Reminder Braid in a cool, dry place, and separately to avoid scratching. For rose gold and gold Reminder Braids, we suggest removing them before swimming, bathing, or using abrasive chemicals to maintain their colour.